Picking out the ideal sunglasses for face shape isn’t as easy as you might think. There are frames that work to set off your facial features, and there are frames that doesn’t do that job.
So how do you know which shades are right for you? First, you’ll need to figure out whether your face is round, oval, heart, or square. We suggest asking a friend. Once you’ve found your face shape, then you can begin picking sunglasses that will complement your features. Lucky for you, we made a guide. Read on here to know what suits you best.
Here are the steps to find sunglasses for face shape:
Step1:- Find your face shape
Step 2- Find your sunglasses type:
2.1 Round shape:-
You know you have a round face when it’s the widest across the cheekbones and more narrow at forehead and jawline. The perfect pick for you would be:-
Products from Amazon.in‹ ›
These glasses will do justice to the round shape of your face.
2.2 Oval face:-
An oval face is longer than it is wide and it is the most versatile face type. Which means you can pull off round sunglasses or rectangular ones. Just mind the proportions a bit and you’re good to go!
Products from Amazon.in
- Price: Out of stock
- Price: INR 429.00Was: INR 1,599.00
- Price: INR 3,493.00Was: INR 4,990.00
2.3 Heart shaped-
The narrowest part of this face this is at the jawline. Any glasses that are wider on the top than at the bottom sit as a perfect fit.
Products from Amazon.in
- Generic Green Heart Shaped Sunglasses Women Metal Reflective Mirror Lens Fashion Luxury Sun Glasses Brand Designer For LadiesPrice: INR 600.00Was: INR 840.00
- Generic Red Heart Shaped Sunglasses Women Metal Reflective Mirror Lens Fashion Luxury Sun Glasses Brand Designer For LadiesPrice: INR 722.00Was: INR 1,010.80
2.4 Square shape:-
The face has a strong jaw, wide forehead and wide cheekbones. To soften these feature and balance things out you can use sunnies with soft edges and rimless ones.
2.5 Oblong Shape:
For oblong face shape you should try offset length with round styles. Narrow frames will compliment best on your face.
You might also want to read
Pro Tips which will help you find right sunglasses for face shape:
- Try before you buy: If you are shopping offline from your local market always try sunglasses and ask for recommendation from your friends.
- Comfort first: Always choose the sunglasses which are comfortable for you. Don’t just go with any shape or style. Choose the one you are comfortable wearing it.
- Brand: Buy only branded sunglasses. The local once have cheap glass and metal quality which can harm your eyes and skin. Go with the branded sunglasses which will protect your eyes and also take care of your skin.